The long-awaited dwelling décor bible by the beloved design blogger
“Thanks,” wrote a reader to Design*Sponge creator Grace Bonney, “for educating me that homes don’t must be frumpy and formal. They don’t must be matchy-matchy or rigidly trendy.” They’ll simply be comfortable and distinctive and mirror who you’re, regardless of how small your funds or area.
That reader is without doubt one of the 75,000 distinctive every day guests to Design*Sponge, who make it the most well-liked design website on the net. The location receives 250,000 pageviews day-after-day and has 150,000 RSS subscribers and 280,000 followers on Twitter. Design*Sponge followers have been craving for the final word design handbook from their guru, Grace, and he or she has lastly delivered with this definitive information, which incorporates:
• Dwelling excursions of 70 real-life interiors that includes artists and designers
• Fifty DIY initiatives, with detailed directions for personalizing your area
• Step-by-step tutorials on every part from stripping and portray furnishings to hanging wallpaper and doing your personal upholstery
• Fifty Earlier than & After makeovers submitted by readers of Design*Sponge—actual individuals with restricted time and reasonable budgets
• Important recommendations on trendy flower arranging, with 20 preparations
With over 700 colour images and illustrations and initiatives which are customizable, relatable, and inexpensive, that is the democratizing design guide everybody has been ready for—and all for under $35.00!