DMCA Policy of http://eBooksKeeper.com
We ( http://eBooksKeeper.com) are strictly in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We always ready to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
http://eBooksKeeper.com is a PDF links sharing website. We only share the download links of public domain books or the books that we believe are out of copyrights available. For all copyrighted books we promote Amazon books links which a user has to purchase. We never host, scan or upload any PDF book or literary content on our servers or anywhere else. All books that have been mentioned on this site have already been uploaded by other internet users.
http://eBooksKeeper.com only collects download links of public domain books by searching the web. When we find a link we share it on our site on the basis of “as is”. These links only work if the destination files are available. If the linked PDF file is removed then the PDF link that we share becomes useless. We do link sharing with full care. Though being a human a mistake can be happened. If a download link of a book is being shared as a public domain book which is actually a copyrighted book than please do contact us and we will remove that link at first priority.
We respect your copyrights. However if you think your copyrighted material has been posted on our site http://eBooksKeeper.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in http://eBooksKeeper.com search results.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only.
Please allow at least 2 to 3 business days for your deletion request to be processed. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.